热久久免费精品视频,午夜激情福利,国产精品午夜免费福利视频,99热在线精品免费播放6,免费无码一级成年片,超碰在线播放黄片,亚洲视频欧洲视频日本视频

?
當前位置:首頁 > 熱點

外交部例行記者會 / MFA Regular Press Conference (2025年11月14日)

2025年11月14日外交部發(fā)言人林劍

主持例行記者會

Foreign Ministry Spokesperson?Lin Jian’s

Regular Press Conference on?November 14,外交 2025

經(jīng)中德雙方商定,第四次中德高級別財金對話將于11月17日在北京舉行,部例中共中央政治局委員、行記國務院副總理、月日中德高級別財金對話中方牽頭人何立峰將與德國副總理兼財政部長、外交對話德方牽頭人拉爾斯·克林拜爾共同主持對話。部例

As agreed between China and 行記Germany, the fourth China-Germany High-Level Financial Dialogue will be held in Beijing on November 17. Member of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee, Vice Premier of the State Council and the Chinese lead person of the Dialogue He Lifeng will co-chair the Dialogue with Vice Chancellor, Federal Minister of Finance and the German lead person of the Dialogue Lars Klingbeil.

?總臺央視記者:據(jù)報道,日本首相高市早苗近日在國會被問及是月日否堅持“無核三原則”時回避明確表態(tài)。另據(jù)報道,外交針對日本是部例否引進核動力潛艇,日本內(nèi)閣官房長官木原稔應詢稱不排除任何選項。行記防衛(wèi)大臣小泉進次郎表示應認真考慮引進核動力潛艇。月日此外有消息稱,外交日本自民黨和維新會13日就修改《憲法》第九條和創(chuàng)設緊急事態(tài)條款進行討論。部例中方對近期日本一系列軍事安全動向有何評論?行記

CCTV: It’s reported that Prime Minister Sanae Takaichi in the Diet this week avoided stating whether her administration adheres to the Three Non-Nuclear Principles. There are also reports saying that when asked about the possibility of acquiring nuclear submarines, Chief Cabinet Secretary Minoru Kihara said Japan has not ruled out any options. Japanese Defense Minister Shinjiro Koizumi publicly called for Tokyo to consider adding nuclear-powered submarines to its fleet. It’s also said that the Liberal Democratic Party and the Japan Innovation Party began talks on Thursday on the amendment of Article 9 of the Constitution (Japan forever renounces war as a sovereign right of the nation and the threat or use of force as means of settling international disputes) and on introducing an emergency clause. What’s China’s comment on the recent military and security developments in Japan?

?林劍:中方對日方近期軍事安全動向感到嚴重關(guān)切。日本自我標榜為“和平國家”,宣揚建立無核武器世界,但高市政權(quán)卻對“無核三原則”表態(tài)模糊,語焉不詳,暗示有可能放棄,日方高官甚至聲稱不排除引進核潛艇,這些都充分暴露了日方政策的重大負面轉(zhuǎn)向,向國際社會釋放出危險信號。

Lin Jian: China is seriously concerned over Japan’s military and security moves recently. While Japan claims to be a peace-loving country and advocates a world free of nuclear weapons, the?Sanae Takaichi?administration has been making ambiguous statements about the Three Non-Nuclear Principles and implying the possibility of quitting the principles. Japanese senior officials even claimed that Japan has not ruled out the possibility of possessing nuclear submarines. These fully reveal that Japan is making a major negative policy shift, which sends a dangerous signal to the international community.

?二戰(zhàn)期間,日本軍國主義發(fā)動侵略戰(zhàn)爭,犯下嚴重反人類罪行,給地區(qū)和世界帶來深重災難。近年來,日本大幅調(diào)整安保政策,逐年增加防衛(wèi)預算,放寬武器出口限制,謀求發(fā)展進攻性武器,在強軍擴武的錯誤道路上越走越遠。日本首相高市早苗日前公然發(fā)表涉臺露骨挑釁言論,暗示武力介入臺海可能性。日方這一系列舉動不得不令亞洲鄰國和國際社會產(chǎn)生強烈質(zhì)疑和擔憂:日方是否真的已同軍國主義劃清界限?日本政府是否真心堅持專守防衛(wèi)和“無核三原則”?日方是否還會恪守和平發(fā)展承諾?

During World War II, Japanese militarists’ war of aggression and brutal crimes against humanity inflicted untold suffering on the region and beyond. In recent years, Japan has been drastically readjusting its security policy, increasing defense spending year after year, relaxing restrictions on arms export, seeking to develop offensive weapons, and going further down the wrong path of military buildup. Last week, Japanese Prime Minister Sanae Takaichi made provocative remarks on Taiwan which imply the possibility of armed intervention in the Taiwan Strait. Owing to these moves by Japan, its neighboring countries in Asia and the international community have to strongly call into question and worry about: Has Japan truly made a clean break with militarism? Is Japan sincerely committed to the exclusively defense-oriented policy and the Three Non-Nuclear Principles? Will Japan still act on its commitment to peaceful development?

?今年是中國人民抗日戰(zhàn)爭暨世界反法西斯戰(zhàn)爭勝利80周年,也是臺灣光復80周年,我們敦促日方深刻反省侵略歷史,堅持走和平發(fā)展道路,停止為自身擴張軍力尋找借口,以實際行動取信于亞洲鄰國和國際社會。

This year marks the 80th anniversary of the victory of the Chinese People’s War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression and the World Anti-Fascist War. It is also the 80th anniversary of the recovery of Taiwan. We urge Japan to repent for its history of aggression, stick to the path of peaceful development, stop finding excuses for its military buildup, and take concrete actions to earn the trust from its Asian neighbors and the international community.

路透社記者:據(jù)日本電視臺報道,中國駐日使館要求使館人員盡量避免外出。外交部對此有何評論?

Reuters: Japanese broadcaster NTV reported today the Chinese Embassy in Tokyo had instructed its staff to avoid going out. Does the Foreign Ministry have any comment?

?林劍:我此前已經(jīng)指出,一些日本政客和媒體刻意炒作,企圖混淆視聽、轉(zhuǎn)移焦點,這是不負責任的。同時,日本右翼分子和日方網(wǎng)絡上都有一些針對中國外交官的極端和威脅性言論,中方高度關(guān)切,要求日方嚴肅對待、調(diào)查和遏止。我們再次敦促日方正視問題根源所在,立即糾正、收回惡劣言論,不得混淆是非、轉(zhuǎn)移焦點、倒打一耙。

Lin Jian: As I said before, it is irresponsible for some Japanese politicians and media to distort the issue in an attempt to mislead the public and divert attention. There have been extreme and threatening remarks targeting Chinese diplomats from Japanese right-wing provocateurs and internet users. China is highly concerned about this and asks the Japanese side to treat this matter seriously, investigate into it and contain such remarks. We once again urge Japan to face up to the root cause of the issue, correct and retract the unjustified remarks at once, and stop confusing right and wrong, diverting attention and blaming China.

?《環(huán)球時報》記者:據(jù)報道,美國國防部發(fā)布消息稱,美國務院已批準特朗普二任首筆對臺軍售,包括總價值約3.3億美元的F-16、C-130、IDF等機型“非標準航材零部件”和維修服務。中方對此有何評論?

Global Times: It’s reported that according to the Pentagon, U.S. Department of State approved the sale to Taiwan of non-standard components and repair support for F-16, C-130, and Indigenous Defense Fighter aircraft for an estimated total cost of US$330 million, marking the first such transaction in President Donald Trump’s second term. What’s China’s comment?

?林劍:美國向中國臺灣地區(qū)出售武器,嚴重違背一個中國原則和中美三個聯(lián)合公報特別是“八·一七”公報規(guī)定,嚴重侵犯中國主權(quán)和安全利益,嚴重違反國際法,向“臺獨”分裂勢力發(fā)出嚴重錯誤信號。中方強烈不滿、堅決反對。

Lin Jian: The U.S.’s arms sale to China’s Taiwan region grossly violates the one-China principle and the three China-U.S. joint communiqués, especially the August 17 Communiqué of 1982, infringes on China’s sovereignty and security interests, contravenes international law, and sends a gravely wrong signal to “Taiwan independence” separatist forces. China deplores and opposes that.

?臺灣問題是中國核心利益中的核心,是中美關(guān)系第一條不可逾越的紅線。中方敦促美方恪守一個中國原則和中美三個聯(lián)合公報,將美國領(lǐng)導人就涉臺問題所作承諾落到實處,停止縱容支持“臺獨”勢力“以武謀獨”,以實際行動維護中美關(guān)系和臺海和平穩(wěn)定大局。中方將采取一切必要措施堅定捍衛(wèi)國家主權(quán)、安全和領(lǐng)土完整。

The Taiwan question is at the core of China’s core interests, and is the first red line that cannot be crossed in China-U.S. relations. China urges the U.S. to abide by the one-China principle and the three China-U.S. joint communiqués, act on its leaders’ commitment on Taiwan-related issues, stop abetting and aiding separatist forces’ attempt to seek “Taiwan independence” through military buildup, and take concrete actions in the interests of China-U.S. relations and cross-Strait peace and stability. China will do what is necessary to firmly defend China’s sovereignty, security and territorial integrity.

?法新社記者:歐盟成員國于周四同意取消小額包裹的關(guān)稅豁免。該舉措將影響Temu、希音等零售巨頭,旨在阻止廉價中國商品涌入歐盟市場。外交部對此有何評論?

AFP: EU states on Thursday agreed to remove a bloc-wide duty exemption on low-value orders. So this will hit retail giants like Temu and Shein and it’s a move seen as helping to tackle the flood of cheap Chinese imports into the EU. What is the Foreign Ministry’s comment on this?

?林劍:具體問題建議你向中方主管部門了解。我要強調(diào)的是,我們希望歐盟方面能夠堅持市場經(jīng)濟原則,為包括中國企業(yè)在內(nèi)的各國企業(yè)提供公平、透明、非歧視的營商環(huán)境。

Lin Jian: For anything specific, I’d refer you to competent authorities. Let me stress that we hope the EU will abide by the principles of market economy and provide a fair, transparent and non-discriminatory business environment for companies from China and other countries.

?深圳衛(wèi)視記者:據(jù)報道,歐盟中國商會12日發(fā)布《中國企業(yè)在歐盟發(fā)展報告》,指出中國企業(yè)對歐營商環(huán)境整體評分已經(jīng)連續(xù)第6年下滑。81%的受訪企業(yè)認為,當前營商環(huán)境“不確定性增高”;90%的受訪企業(yè)表示,歐盟“去風險”政策和經(jīng)濟安全戰(zhàn)略損害業(yè)務運營和市場信心;超四成中企表示曾遭受差異化待遇?!安淮_定性”成為當前在歐中企運營的“最大梗阻”。中方對此有何評論?

Shenzhen TV: It was reported that the China Chamber of Commerce to the EU on November 12 released the Report on the Development of Chinese Enterprises in the EU 2025/2026, which shows that the overall rating of the EU business environment among Chinese companies declined for the sixth consecutive year. Among the respondents, 81 percent cited greater uncertainty in the business environment, 90 percent said the EU’s “de-risking” and broader economic security agenda had negatively affected operations and confidence in the market, and over 40 percent said they had faced differential treatment linked to their Chinese identity. “Uncertainty” has become the biggest obstruction against Chinese businesses’ operations in the EU. What is China’s comment on this?

?林劍:我們注意到這份報告,也注意到中國企業(yè)對在歐洲運營持續(xù)承壓感到擔憂。

Lin Jian: We noted the report. We also noted that Chinese businesses are concerned about the continued pressure on their operations in Europe.

?近年來,歐方鼓噪對華經(jīng)濟競爭,持續(xù)推進對華“去風險”,以維護“經(jīng)濟安全”“公平競爭”等為名,出臺了一系列保護主義措施,在芯片、5G、電動汽車等許多中歐本可開展互利共贏合作的領(lǐng)域人為設限,對中國企業(yè)采取歧視性、限制性措施,擾亂全球產(chǎn)供鏈健康穩(wěn)定運行。有關(guān)做法不僅無助于提高歐方自身產(chǎn)業(yè)競爭力,還對外釋放了歐盟市場開放程度不斷倒退的消極信號,影響了中國企業(yè)赴歐投資信心,最終只會損害歐方自身利益。

In recent years, the EU has been advocating economic competition with China and promoting “de-risking” from China. Under the pretext of upholding “economic security” and “fair competition,” it has rolled out a number of protectionist measures, set restrictions on semiconductor, 5G and electric vehicles—areas where China and the EU could have engaged in mutually beneficial cooperation, and taken discriminatory and restrictive measures against Chinese businesses, which disrupted the sound and steady operation of the global industrial and supply chains. These moves did no good to improving the EU’s industrial competitiveness, and sent a negative message of retrogression in its market openness and affected Chinese businesses’ confidence in investing in the EU, which will harm the EU’s own interests in the end.

?多年來,中國企業(yè)持續(xù)深耕歐洲市場,積極承擔社會責任,為歐盟經(jīng)濟增長和綠色轉(zhuǎn)型、促進就業(yè)和民生福祉作出積極貢獻。中共二十屆四中全會審議通過“十五五”規(guī)劃建議,為未來5年的中國經(jīng)濟發(fā)展擘畫了藍圖。中國接續(xù)推進中國式現(xiàn)代化、堅定擴大高水平對外開放,必將為中歐合作帶來更多機遇。在當前國際形勢復雜多變、世界經(jīng)濟增長動能不足、貿(mào)易保護主義陰云密布的背景下,中歐更應堅持對話合作,堅定維護自由貿(mào)易和公平競爭,通過對話協(xié)商妥善解決分歧摩擦。希望歐方恪守市場開放承諾和公平競爭原則,認真傾聽并重視解決中國企業(yè)的合理建議和正當訴求,為中國企業(yè)赴歐投資興業(yè)營造公平、可預期的市場環(huán)境。我們也歡迎歐方把握中方實施“十五五”規(guī)劃帶來的重要機遇,不斷做大經(jīng)貿(mào)投資增量,實現(xiàn)共同發(fā)展。

Over the years, Chinese businesses have continued to explore the EU market and actively taken up corporate responsibilities, making positive contribution to the EU’s economic growth, green transition, employment and people’s wellbeing. The recommendations for formulating the 15th Five-Year Plan adopted at the fourth plenary session of the 20th CPC Central Committee have drawn a blueprint for China’s economic development in the next five years. China’s continued modernization drive and greater?high-standard opening up will bring more opportunities for China-EU cooperation. Amid the complex and volatile international situation, sluggish world economic growth and rising trade protectionism, it is all the more important that China and the EU engage in dialogue and cooperation, uphold free trade and fair competition, and resolve differences and frictions properly through dialogue and consultation. We hope the EU will honor its commitment on market openness and uphold the principle of fair competition, listen to and earnestly address the reasonable suggestions and legitimate appeals of Chinese businesses, and provide a fair and predictable environment for Chinese businesses to invest and operate in the EU. We also welcome the EU to grasp the important opportunities arising from China’s implementation of the 15th Five-Year Plan to increase trade and investment and achieve common development.

日本電視臺記者:中國外交部昨晚召見日本駐華大使。這一情況近年罕見。為什么此次中方執(zhí)意當面向日本駐華大使提出交涉?

Nippon TV: Japanese ambassador in Beijing was summoned last night by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which I think is quite a rare case in recent years, calling the top leader of the embassy. Could you tell us the reason why this time China insisted on face-to-face protests against Japanese ambassador?

?林劍:孫衛(wèi)東副部長昨夜召見了日本駐華大使,中方已經(jīng)發(fā)布了消息。有關(guān)問題根源在于日本首相高市早苗發(fā)表極其錯誤、極為危險、極具挑釁的涉臺言論,還不思悔改,拒不撤回。這種行為粗暴干涉中國內(nèi)政,嚴重違背國際法和國際關(guān)系基本準則,嚴重破壞戰(zhàn)后國際秩序,嚴重違背一個中國原則和中日四個政治文件精神,嚴重破壞中日關(guān)系政治基礎,嚴重傷害中國人民感情。我們也注意到,日本國內(nèi)有很多政治家和有識之士對此提出告誡和批評。

Lin Jian: Last night, Vice Foreign Minister Sun Weidong summoned Japanese ambassador to China. China released a readout on that. The root cause lies in Japanese Prime Minister Sanae Takaichi’s extremely wrongful, dangerous and provocative remarks on Taiwan and her refusal to change course and retract what she had said. That grossly interferes in China’s internal affairs, violates international law and the basic norms of international relations, damages the post-WWII international order, contravenes the one-China principle and the guiding principles set forth in the four China-Japan political documents, disrupts the political foundations of China-Japan relations, and hurts the Chinese people’s sentiments. We also noted that many politicians and people with vision in Japan raised caution and criticism.

?中國愛好和平、重信守義,但在事關(guān)中國國家主權(quán)和領(lǐng)土完整核心利益的大是大非問題上,我們絕不會有任何妥協(xié)退讓!任何人都不要幻想讓中國吞下?lián)p害自身利益的苦果!任何人妄想挑戰(zhàn)中國人民的底線,必將遭到中方的迎頭痛擊,必將在14億多中國人民用血肉筑成的鋼鐵長城面前碰得頭破血流!任何勢力膽敢阻撓中國統(tǒng)一大業(yè),都是癡心妄想、螳臂擋車,注定失??!

China cherishes peace and values good faith. That said, when it comes to China’s sovereignty, territorial integrity and any other issues concerning China’s core interests, no one shall ever expect any compromise or concession from China. No one shall have the illusion that China will swallow the bitter fruit that undermines its interests. Whoever dares to challenge China’s bottom line will face a resolute, head-on blow and be shattered against the great wall of steel forged by over 1.4 billion Chinese people. For anyone who dares to hold back China’s reunification: Failure will be their fate.

?彭博社記者:美國會眾議院“中國特設委員會”對摩根士丹利提起質(zhì)詢,起因是該公司9月承銷了紫金黃金的首次公開募股。紫金黃金的母公司紫金礦業(yè)因涉嫌在中國新疆地區(qū)使用“強迫勞動”被美方列入黑名單,質(zhì)詢旨在了解有關(guān)交易是否幫助了紫金礦業(yè)。外交部對此有何評論?

Bloomberg: Morgan Stanley is currently facing scrutiny from the U.S. House China Committee regarding the underwriting of an IPO for a Chinese mining company Zijin Gold, which took place in September. The issue is whether the transaction may have helped Zijin’s parent company, which is on the U.S. blacklist for allegedly violating restrictions on using forced labor in Xinjiang. Does the Chinese Foreign Ministry have any comment on this scrutiny of Morgan Stanley related to the mining company and its IPO?

?林劍:我不了解你提到的商業(yè)行為。所謂新疆存在“強迫勞動”,完全是反華勢力炮制的謊言。我想說的是,一個慣于無中生有、抹黑中國的美方機構(gòu),反復翻炒一個早已被事實揭穿的虛假敘事,無理打壓中國企業(yè),只會讓世人進一步看清這個機構(gòu)毫無信譽、大搞政治操弄的本質(zhì),最終傷及美方自身的利益和信譽。

Lin Jian: I’m not familiar with the commercial activities that you mentioned. The so-called allegation of “forced labor” in Xinjiang is nothing but a lie propagated by anti-China forces. Let me say that the U.S. agency which keeps vilifying China with baseless accusations has again and again peddled the narrative that has been proven false by facts and groundlessly suppressed Chinese companies. This will only further expose the agency’s zero credibility and its intention of political manipulation and end up hurting the U.S.’s own interests and reputation.??

?彭博社記者:人工智能公司Anthropic稱挫敗了一起技術(shù)含量極高的利用人工智能開展的間諜攻擊,并言之鑿鑿稱是一家中國政府支持的黑客組織發(fā)起的。外交部對此有何評論?

Bloomberg: AI company Anthropic has disrupted a highly sophisticated AI-led espionage campaign against it. That’s according to the company. It says that the culprit was a Chinese state-sponsored group. It says that with a high degree of confidence. Does the Foreign Ministry have any comment on this allegation from Anthropic regarding the AI-led espionage that involves or appears to have involved Chinese state-sponsored groups?

?林劍:我不了解你提到的具體情況。關(guān)于此類缺乏證據(jù)的無端指控,我們已多次表明立場。中方一貫反對并依法打擊黑客活動,同時堅決反對借網(wǎng)絡安全問題對中國污蔑抹黑。

Lin Jian: I’m not familiar with the specifics you mentioned. Regarding this kind of groundless accusations that has no evidence, we have made clear our position on multiple occasions. China opposes hacking activities and fights such activities in accordance with the law. That said, we firmly reject vilification and smears under the pretext of cybersecurity.?

分享到:
?